Monday, September 11, 2006

Introducing!!!!

Lil Baby Scott!!!!


Here is baby Scott's camera debut! stunning. I saw a good heartbeat.. and could totally make out what it was .. I didnt feel like Jennifer Anniston in Friends at all!

The only thing we are watching is that there seemed to be a friend in there.. or at least the makings of a twin.. but its just a sac there is nothing in there! I was happy to see one good heart and little buddy.. they did say it could also be a blood clot of somekind.. so we go back in 2 weeks for another photo shoot! :)

Officially 6 weeks and 2 days.. due on May 5th 2007!

2 comments:

The Follett Family said...

YEAH! Congrats

Anonymous said...

I told you if you drank my water it would get you pregnant. :) I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that the bloodclot is nothing serious.