Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A little braggin!

This time its about Momma!! :oO Gasp!

I did pretty good during my pregnancy and didnt gain a whole lot (until the end! ) I think all in all I gained ugh.. 39 pounds.. i swear 19 of that was in the last 4 weeks.. anyway as of today I am down 28 pounds of that! I have 11 left..

I started Weight Watchers to clear the last baby pounds and would love to lose about 30 pounds on top of that! so we will see.. so far so good..

In 2 weeks I have dropped 9 pounds! and it really hasnt been that hard thanks to sugar free, low fat vanilaa creamer and Boca burgers.. OH and the 100 calorie bags of popcorn! Thats ALOT of popcorn you know!!!

Any way I have til Christmas.. I give myself another month to clear this 11 pounds.. then about 5 months to get the other 30 off! :)

1 comment:

Kelly Sanchez said...

You are unstoppable! Go Sara Go!