Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Bye bye fishies :(

Yesterday marked the end of Hendrixs fish, as I sat in the living room and heard an almighty "whoooosh" I knew what had happened, it was what daddy had said would happen :(

I found Hendrix soaking wet(ewwww) wet rug, and immediately thought .... Where are the fishies. Well those of you that know me know that I am not one to bond with nature. So as I grab up the fishies (double ew) and get them in water, I'm impressed they are still alive. I clean the tank and decide a few hours later to put them back in. Later that day I have one sunk fish and one floating fish.... Very confusing??

As of today the tank and pump were still in there, part lazy part noise for Hendrix, well today I decided we would get no more fish .....







Hendrix decided to wash his bubble equipment... Bubbles and water pump = mucho bubbles... Needless to say the tank is gone ... And he got to sleep fine with no noise go figure ...


Post From My iPhone

No comments: