Wednesday, August 08, 2007

DWA - With the Brits!

So we revisited our favorite place! The Aquarium! I really hope Hendrix grows up liking it as much as we do :)

We took with us, Grandpa, Grandma and all the uncles! :) and the Cobbetts too! Mason and April joined us too.. so dont get confused with the babies! :)

There were Cobbetts! but they were even lesser spotted on my camera I guess! :)

The babies waiting while I was directing Daddy around the Aquarium for the 5th time.. eventually I stood out there and he actually noticed me! :)


Kent Smiling.. WHAT!


The Danes


Aww the scotts :)


The MANATEE!


That curved glass will get you every time! :)


Mason was really into the turtles and manatee :)


Andreas


A little Dane :)


Lesser spotted Dane men! :)


Taking a nap! :)


Smiley boy! :)


Mason and Hendrix are really starting to notice one another and it was so cute, especially when Hendrix would smile at Mason. Although I think Mason just wanted him for his water! :)


Hendrix got a Penguin and enjoyed his nose!:)


The boys and their Penguins!


Heres everything!

http://sdsphotography.smugmug.com/gallery/3280646

No comments: