Thursday, August 23, 2007

I have a cutie!!

Well Hendrix turns 4 months on Sunday... Hes getting bigger and stronger.. and well a whole lot cuter, maybe I am bias but he sure melts my heart. Whether hes screaming, crying.. he always smiles half way through to let me know he doesnt mean it! Kent calls it the "telling me how much he REALLY loves me!" RIght.. I would rather.. "mamma I wuv you!" LOL

Anyway this week we were home for 3 days in a row without leaving, he got into a pretty good schedule after 2 days of kicking my butt.. LOL Apparently its a phase, its that month phase where he knows things are going on, still needs sleep and to make it really fun for me, I am pretty sure he had a growth spurt in there. But today he ate every 4 hours between 7am and 8pm, and took 4 naps.. and went to bed (with a good amount of fussing cause he was tired) at 9pm.

As much as I feel like each day is a different kind of butt kicking, this is motherhood, and at the end of the day I LOVE it! I wake up and go in and get the smiliest baby! He then proceeds to tell me, while eating his bottle what he dreamt about, at least thats what I think it is.. as it goes from "agooo, bla, cooo" (with a smile) to the same thing with a frowny face! LOL During the day we play, when we do leave people stop and talk to him, hes started to look at people like, "who the heck are you in my face!?" I dont think hes going to be like Mason and so accomdating of strange faces!

The best part of the day by far though is the giggling part! I know its what most mums sit and wait for, and its sooo worth it, to change their diaper and make faces and hear that litlte chuckle, squeal, giggle! I also learnt the other day while getting Kents car inspected that he has super ticklish feet (Hendrix not Kent!) he started just giggling so loud, people turned and smiled, I am pretty sure he made their day! How could it not!!!!

Just when I think it cant get any better, Kent gets home, and Hendrix takes just a few seconds to evaulate this different face, I mean hes been starting at my no make up, no hair done face all day! Once he realizes its daddy he smiles, squeals and kicks! It truly makes me forget whatever is happening! My favorite sounds right now though are from both Kent and Hendrix.. Kent gets home, at some point soon after he will take him to change him, and then they just talk at the changing table, I have walked in to hear the 2 best sounds in the world! Kent kissing Hendrix, and Hendrix laughing like hes never been tickled so hard in all his life!

OK so what was I bitching about?? LOL

No comments: