Monday, January 03, 2011

My Babies!

I now have an almost 4 year old and a 1 year oldish.. Life is definitely easier than this time last year.. Jax was a challenge to say the least.. but hes such a snuggler and talker.. and so busy.. ALL THE TIME!


Hendrix had a fun year! He LOVES the country, loves the animals.. and for sure all the space!

He took up soccer which could have gone better, but it was fresh air.. he started a new school which Im pretty sure he loves, he just isnt so keen on going.. I see a pattern! above all they have both grown up so much, you can have conversations with Hendrix and he talks more sense than me half the time!




Im so proud of my boys.. and pretty proud of us for all we accomplished in 2010! These were the highs of course! The lows, well were pretty low, watching mimi start chemo, papaws surgery, Heres definitely hoping that 2011 is kinder to our families health!

No comments: