Sunday, November 26, 2006

Brand New Bedroom!!

Kent and his Dad worked VERY hard today!! and sustained a few injuries! But the end result is GORGEOUS! I have waited so long to have hardwood floors, and we started in our bedroom as the carpet was a little misused by the puppies in there!

Next is the living room and hallways!! :) I think we need to wait a while for that though.. :)

At 10 am I left for work and it was prepped and ready and at 7pm the last piece went in, we then put the base boards back on a caulked.. I am apparently very good at caulking! :) Cleaned the floor made the bed.. and VOILA! I cant wait to get to bed tonight :)

It feels so clean in there.. I love it!

This is the corner that the baby chair and playpen will be in.. our room is so big.. we have no idea what to put in it!

No comments: