Monday, February 19, 2007

We have a Crib!!! :)

Finally the wonderful crib handed down to us by Aunt Lesley, is finished and put together! Its alot bigger than I thought too!


I was at work yesterday and Kent has known I have wanted it finished for a while, as its been so close! but we also learnt that clear coat and spray paint cant be sprayed under 30 degrees... so this weekend proved to be a perfect opportunity for him to finish it. As I was about to leave he sent me a text message to check my email. So I check my email and I have an email from him that says "All done" and there it was! :) He had put it together, put the sheets on, and moved it around to different places as much as I did when I got home.. now we just have a dresser to find and a chair.. and one more thing to paint.. :) Its coming together though!

No comments: