Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ive been tagged!

Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you: April (from her blog!)
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking to them
5. Leave a comment for each tagged blogger to let them know that they have been tagged

Um the rules are hard on this one.. My only rules are you read it you do it! (unless you have already done it!)

6 Quirks about me..

I didnt think i was that quirky persay!

1- I sleep with one of Hendrixs blankets
b- I am European - thats pretty darn quirky!
iii- I love chocolate syrub sandwiches in the middle of the night with milk!
4- I could watch Tori and Dean ALLLL day! - also pretty darn quirky!
555 - ahhh while we are talking about eating.. i probably eat kinda weird! I do that english pushing everything up on your fork thing and I have to get a bit of everything! My American family watch and think this is rather intriguing.. at least I hope its intriguing! BUT probably quirky!
SIX! - Apparently I can find many ways to list things :) I HATE bullet points!!!

um anyone that reads this is tagged so YOU comment ME when you have done it! :)

No comments: