Sunday, August 31, 2008

Poor baby :(

Well this was apparently a rough week for the Scotts:( I had something on Weds night/ Thursday not sure what, I thought it was food poisoning, but I wasnt so sure but then Friday night I get a text from DH, "dont feel good going to bed" i guess he got it too.. then last night, the worst of them all, my baby had his first BIG fever.. almost 103 :(  Between showering and tylenol and motrin and sleeping with mommy and daddy I think we beat it! :)  He woke up this morning at 7.30 looking a lot better.. it was still close to 100 but so much better :) 

He is up and walking and playing, and as I was getting ready to take a shower I turned the shower on closed the shower door and went in the bedroom to get a towel, H was brushing his teeth on the bathroom floor, 2 seconds later I hear him laughing so hard and go back in there.. hes IN the shower in his diaper just laughing it up:) This resulted in yet another shower with mommy, thats 3 in 24 hours.. LOL The boy sure is clean! 

So its off to work today leaving my boys at home and hoping everyone is over everything! 

No comments: