Thursday, December 24, 2009

And we're off..

Posted from the road, gotta love iPhone and best camera for making pretty pictures :)

First stop macdonalds for breakfast a little later than planned oh well it's vacation right :)






We followed this guy for about 3 hours I'm sure he was freaked out but there's not much going on out there lol, we saw a whole lot of nothing for a very long time Texas is not a very pretty place... Not that way anyway.





My smiley boy, they both did so well, Jaxson smiled, ate and slept for the most part!

Hendrix ate, watched Thomas and slept and asked to go home to the puppies poor thing its the first vacation might remember so I hope it's a good one.






The boys sat and watches movies I'm pretty sure Jaxson was trying to watch too :)




Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Hurley,United States

No comments: