Thursday, June 28, 2007

2 months already!

2 months old, can you believe it!!!

On Tuesday he went for his Drs appt and was weighing in at 12.5 pounds and 23 1/3 inches long! man hes going to be taller than me before I know it!

He is changing every day! he smiles more, he is starting to grab things.. its so cute!!!!

Hes still a snuggler! but we moved him to his pack and play again last night and he slept in there from 10-3.30am! then he came to sleep with me! Hey its a start!!! could you let this face cry!!!




2 comments:

LK said...

I need a baby fix! He is sooo cute! Bring that baby to me for some lovin! lk

jessi said...

You are so right! The problem has been remedied (the problem with my blog, not with your perfect son).

I'll call you soon. I'm so excited that you'll be coming over!