Sunday, April 06, 2008

Its soooo quiet...

Its 9.30am on a Sunday morning and its just me and the dogs :) Everyone else is STILL asleep! Of course Hendrix does this on days I want to see him, I made the mistake(it really wasnt) of venturing into a post on one of the boards I frequent about a little boy who had died from Leukemia, it was interesting to read his story, see his milestones, which were much like Hendrixs, and I cried for a good long while. It seems so unfair! :( Ethan was a fighter as were his parents, I cant even imagine the strength they have. My thoughts go to them to keep their strength going.

Good Night baby Ethan


www.ethanpowell.com

Its when you read these kinds of stories you realize the strength it takes to be a parent, there are days I realize I love him so much it hurts, and just pray that nothing or no one will ever hurt him, but you cant predict life and I just hope hes happy and healthy. It also made me wonder if I could ever have another baby, I dont know that I have the strength in me to worry about 2 little ones. so last night was one of those nights I wish Hendrix had woken up in the middle of the night so I could just hold him, but he didnt, and hes sleeping in extra late so I cant get my hands on him!

So while I am waiting for them to wake up its soo quiet (except for Hunters snoring) and I am so grateful for everything we have, including our health, our love and all of the "things" we work for.

Now if I could just convince EVERYONE in England to move to a small commune here it would be perfect! :)

No comments: