Thursday, May 28, 2009

Weekend Wrap UP




Courtesy of Charlottes Blog.. just so that people get off my back about blogging :)

Worst part of the weekend: Wedding far far away, and this PG chick apparently has a new fear of driving to far places.. it was actually a super fun wedding and I had lots of fun photographing those jokesters!

Best part of the weekend: That it lasted til yesterday :) with my schedule I dont get a weekend persay, I get MAYBE a Sunday and a Monday.. and of course kent is back at work on Monday, well this week he took off until yesterday, so we had a quiet day Monday swimming and then grilling with friends.. and then Tuesday the Zoo.. and yesterday our 20 week sonogram, and Kent got to see Star Trek.. It was nice to spend so much time together.. even if i am pregnant, tired and moody..I am sure Kent loved every minute!

Most random part of the weekend: an impromttu visit from great friends for some GOOD food!

People I saw this weekend: My kiddie and my hubby, Kristy, Aaron and their little one, Jenny and Jilly went swimming with us.. and oh.. do i count the 200 people at the wedding?

Something I wished I did this weekend that I didn't get around to doing: Everything else on my to do list.. but i was determined to take time off damn it!

Things that I am looking forward to this week: It was my Drs appt, sort of.. always nice to see Captain Beefheart, but i hate the scary sonos.. where they may tell me something is wrong :( but it was all good!

Things that I am not looking forward to this week: trying to catch up with work.. its a spinning circle I tell you!!! and another full weekend.. Kent needs some more time off, so i get to see him! LOL

No comments: