Friday, May 25, 2007

Back to Work!

So tomorrow marks my back to work :( I am a little sad, but I am also excited in that I really only leave the house to work once a week, and its on a day when I know H will be with his daddy. Kent even said that his brother may be here, and they want to take him to a music store! Also its his one month birthday tomorrow.. and while Kent just argued that it his anniversary not his birthday, he also agreed there maybe a chance that its reason for a new transformer toy! MEN!

While I did do one wedding the week after he was born, I swear that must have been committed under major adrenaline, as I remember the first few weeks I was full of energy (well as close as you can imagine) and only the last 2 have lost that a little... (the meds maybe! ;)

The strangest part about this new little human in my life, is that my house stays cleaner (for now) and "most" of the time my work is done. I guess, one, he sleeps so well in his crib (most of the time) so I get everything I need done in the morning, and two, it makes me less crazy if everything is done. This could be my downfall later, but for now its getting done! :)

So tomorrow I will go armed with my super strength ibruprofen, and my camera (and my SIL) and pray that it all goes to plan! :)

Wish me luck! :)

No comments: