Thursday, March 22, 2007

let the nesting begin!

Kent and I washed clothes last night and started to put them away, Well Kent folded and placed in the drawer and I went behind him and refolded and put somewhere else...I explained that I wanted him to be a part of it, and to know where things go. He explained how I would be moving everything 3 times before Little H gets here anyway! He's right..

I officially gained more pounds that I do not care to note this week, but then again I think this kid gained some of it! He hasnt moved alot this week, although he still has a great heartbeat, and I think hes still head down. I can feel him when my hand is on my belly, kinda wriggling so he may be almost out of room, which means its about to get REAL uncomfortable for me!

Kent graduated me from Huge to MASSIVE last night too.. thanks sweetie! I will try to take a picture today once I decide to get dressed :)

No comments: