Saturday, March 03, 2007

30 week appointment..

Well I am actually 31 weeks today.. but its hard to schedule these things 2 weeks apart now!!!!

Anyway, All is well, I am measuring at 33 weeks, and he is in a breech position right now, where hes been most comfortable, This morning he may be more sideways.. LOL but still head up. We discussed my options if he stays that way. A C section I am actually fine with! :) Part of me wants to do everything right, Natural birth, breastfeed, but there is a part of me that would rather a C Section and Formula.. thats my selfish part I guess.. We will see what he decides hes running the show here, and I am sure he will pick whats best for both of us!

Pappaw also put in his first bid! he says April 21st, 8lbs 10oz and 20.5 inches long. Talk about make it real.. that made me a little nervous! Obviously if he is right.. it would be a somewhat natural labor etc.. as its a Saturday!

No comments: